Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meme

If were a month I would be: NOVEMBER

If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

If I were a time of day I would be: Night

If I were a sea animal I would be: Star fish

If I were a historical figure I would be: Rosa Parks

If I were a stone or gem, I would be: DIAM0ND

If I were a bird, I would be: Fire Bird

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Rose

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Summer

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Drum

If I were an animal, I would be: Scorpio

If I were a color, I would be: Red

If I were an emotion, I would be: Love

If I were a vegetable, I would be: broccoli

If I were a sound, I would be: Bass

If I were a car, I would be: A Hummer

If I was a song, I would be: Butter Love


IfI were a movie, I would be: Love –N- Basketball

If I were a food, I would be: Steak

If I were a place, I would be: Disney World

If I were a material or fabric, I would be: Silk

If I were a scent, I would be: Golden Goddess (Baby Phat)

If I were a word, I would be: Special

If I were a subject in school I would be: Reading

If I were a comic book character I would be: Sponge bob

If I were a shape I would be: Heart

No comments: